Microsoft has released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 20H1 under the number 19041.153. This assembly is an RTM version and in April-May it will be available to all users.
List of changes:
• fixed error related to loading ActiveX content;
• fixed proxy server bypasses when using Microsoft Edge;
• fixed display of PeerDist encoding in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge;
• Changed installation and maintenance of the Linux kernel in WSL2.
• Security updates for various Windows components: Windows Server, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Kernel , Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Peripherals, Windows Network Security and Containers, and Windows Update Stack.